- Clone URL: git://caraus.tech/pub/graphql.git
GraphQL implementation in Haskell¶
This implementation doesn't provide any mappings between the GraphQL types and Haskell's type system and avoids compile-time magic. It focuses on flexibility instead, so other solutions can be built on top of it.
This library provides:
- Parser for the query and schema languages, as well as a printer for the query language (minimizer and pretty-printer).
- Data structures to define a type system.
- Executor (queries, mutations and subscriptions are supported).
- Introspection is work in progress.
For a more precise list of currently missing features and known limitations see
API documentation is available through
Further documentation will be made available in the